Here are some tips and techniques for using your Natural Face Paints!
- Use the enclosed makeup sponge to blend colors, create a soft, hazy look, or coat the entire face with one color.
- Use tiny brushes and eyeshadow applicators for finer details- don't forget to rinse all the brushes with soap and water after use so they'll be ready for your next application!
- Moisten your applicators before dipping them in the face paints to make the paint more fluid.
- Allow time for the face paint to dry between layers to achieve a more detailed, professional application.
- To speed the drying time of the paints, lightly dust cornstarch over wet face paints.
- Mix colors to get a wider range of shades! For example, red + yellow = orange, blue + yellow = green, etc.
- Add black or violet to bright colors to darken them.
Tutorials using Natural Face Paints:
Queen Elsa Face Paint Tutorial
Shop our Natural Face Paints here!