We are proud that Natural Earth Paints are one of the safest paint products on the market. They are safe for you, your child, and the planet.
Because of their undiluted purity, these paints have a time-tested durability of thousands of years. Here are some of their benefits:
- Archival: Pure pigments are the most permanent of all pigments, lasting thousands of years.
- Superior Quality: There are no added fillers, additives, preservatives or stabilizers (to increase shelf life). This increases paint intensity and allows the refraction of light to bounce off the pigment particles. Color mixing is also greatly improved without additives. Pure earth pigments are not affected by sunlight, temperature, or humidity.
- Vibrant: The natural pigment particles are irregularly shaped as opposed to uniform synthetic pigments, which allows for light to bounce off the many edges and creates a paint that has a higher refraction-vibrancy and luminosity.
- Non-toxic and natural: Truly certified non-toxic, heavy metal free and earth friendly paint for you and your child (no need to ventilate studio). You don’t have to worry about harming yourself, your family, or the environment in order to create your art.
- No more off-gassing paintings in your studio or home.
- You eliminate the risk of acute/chronic diseases from heavy metal toxicity.
- You can safely dispose of rags and excess paint in the trash and flush wash-water down the drain.
- It is the only type of pigment that is completely unaffected by UV rays (commonly used to protect metal & wood).
- Made in the USA by a small, woman-owned, 100% solar powered business.
- Connection with nature and the earth beneath our feet: Children are always shocked to learn that they’re actually painting with “dirt.”
- Save the Planet: Natural Earth Paint donates to environmental causes monthly and plants trees around the world.