Natural Acrylic Medium - 16 oz.
Venetian Red – Color Index # PR102
After testing many red earth pigments from around the world, we chose this vibrant red from a family-owned quarry in Italy for its luminous and rich red color and mixing quality. Natural Iron Oxide. Lightfastness - Excellent
Venetian Red MSDS
Orange Ochre – Color Index #PY43
A vibrant and warm natural orange pigment comes from a quarry in France. Natural Iron Oxide. Lightfastness - Excellent
Orange Ochre MSDS
Yellow Ochre – Color Index #PY43
This beautiful yellow ochre comes from a quarry in France. Natural Iron Oxide. Lightfastness - Excellent
Yellow Ochre MSDS
The wait is over and now you can feel good about using acrylic paint with our all-new, first-of-its-kind, plant-based acrylic medium. This product is made with naturally archival ingredients to provide a permanent, water-resistant and non-yellowing finish that dries crystal clear. This product is truly non-toxic and contains ZERO petroleum byproducts*. Just like conventional acrylic mediums, this medium has many uses including mixing with natural pigments to make paint, a superb varnish / sealer, collage adhesive, and more. You can finally paint with confidence knowing there are no harmful additives, stabilizers, heavy metals or other toxic chemicals added. Packaged in a 16 oz. glass jar.
- Natural Acrylic Paint - mix with our natural earth pigments to make your own natural acrylic paints that are perfect for use on canvas, paper, fabric, wood, stone, drywall and metal. Each pigment has a different chemical structure so the amount required for mixing will vary, but generally speaking, each full jar of acrylic will require about 4oz-5oz of pigment.
- Natural Fabric Paint - mix with pigments to make the only natural, permanent, and water-proof fabric paint on the market.
- Natural Varnish - seal paintings, wood, and any craft projects. Works great as a protectant over our Earth Paints.
- Natural Adhesive for mixed media or collage artworks.
- Beauty - Enhance depth of colors, transparency, texture and flow of other acrylic paints.
NOTE: tubed, plant-based acrylic paints in premixed colors are expected to be available in spring/summer 2021 (colors TBD)
*This product is a unique formulation that has been years in the making, so the specific ingredients are proprietary information. We always strive to be as clear and honest about all of our product details whenever possible, however we appreciate your understanding that we cannot share specific ingredients at this time. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
We ship Priority Mail (2-3 day delivery) for all packages except orders under 14 oz. which ship USPS First Class. We ship within one business day of receiving an order, and a shipping confirmation is automatically sent with USPS tracking numbers for all packages.
All European Orders should go through natural-earth-paint.com
We do ship internationally all over the world and USPS estimates 8-15 days for delivery. You may incur customs fees upon delivery. We unfortunately never know when or if this will happen - it is quite random.
We regret that we cannot provide a real-time shipping calculator on our site since it is cost prohibitive, but you can use the USPS shipping calculator on their website to get an approximate cost and time frame for your delivery. Please contact us if you would like to purchase an expedited service such as USPS Express.